IS PACKFIT RIGHT FOR YOU?
PACKFIT is for those who are…
- open to guidance, instruction and direction,
- eager to understand, learn about and work with their dogs, and are
- ready to commit, participate and be involved in the practice and process of training.
This is very much a team and collaborative effort as educating and training the dog’s human is crucial to the overall effectiveness, “stick-ability”, longevity, and success of the training.
Our goal is to set you up for success, whether you’re a…
- first time dog guardian,
- trying to survive puppyhood,
- looking to add a new canine member to your pack, or
- experiencing behavioral challenges such as: excessive digging, barking, jumping, nipping, whining, fear, separation anxiety, over-excitement, destructiveness, leash reactivity, aggression, and more.
When gnarly habits, poor behavioral patterns, zero impulse control, and ill, excitable states of mind exist, it will take time, effort, consistency and diligence to undo and teach otherwise. Patience is a necessary ingredient.
Relief and quality of life starts here.
From the PACKFIT Blog
Whether we're creating a boundary, giving a cue or command, setting a parameter, or reinforcing a rule, "following through" is a crucial and necessary component to our success and effectiveness in our relations with our dogs. Following through blends direction and...read more
There are a billion distractions in the world, especially nowadays. One of the best ways to say "I love you" is to offer our energy, time, and dedicated attention. Turning the TV off. Putting down the video game controller. Closing the laptop. And, for the love of all...read more